Welcome to KOMZ! We are excited that you have decided to join KOMZs community of riders. Our main goal in KOMZ is to get butts in saddles! This guide will help get you started so you can get out on the trail faster and spend less time looking at the phone. Ride on!
Registering: After installing KOMZ, your next step is registering.
1. On the first screen, you will see two tabs at the top “login” and “register”. Select register and enter in your email and password.
2. After you have typed in your email and password, select the register box below the password.
After registering, you will see a pop up asking you to accept our Terms and Conditions. You will need to accept in order to view the app.
Creating a profile: Once you have registered and accepted the Terms and Conditions, you will be directed to create your user profile. You will need to fill in all necessary fields, choose a profile image and set up your in case of emergency contact.
3. KOMZ will not be sending anything to your emergency contact.
4. Please note that your login will continue to use the email you registered with. The email field on your user profile is yours to update if you would like users to contact you through a different one.
5. After you have finished setting up your profile, hit save in the upper right hand corner.